dinsdag 8 december 2015

Kawaii Christmas Sanrio Mascots

 Hello there Kawaii Kittens. I guess its rather fitting to be doing this post as with it slowly turning into the month of all Christmas like stuff and it is spotted everywhere. As you know I often do Christmas Kawaii style , so when this parcel came in the post for me I was over the moon. Mixing Christmas and Kawaii is just the most amazing combo ever! All these items are from Cool_Nippon*. My all time loved and favourite seller on ebay. Get ready to feel all kawaii and Christmas like!


Here we have the well known Hello Kitty - the Kawaii queen herself. Dressed in her elsa snow like cape and instead of wearing a bow, she is wearing a shiny colour changing when the light hits it- snowflake.  She is adorable with her pink body and glittery shiny-ness all over. And she even has a faux fur like trim with her snow cape. 

XxxX kaylee

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten