vrijdag 1 april 2016

Nigi Nigi Osushi Yasan diy candy

Nigi Nigi Osushi Yasan



red = a very strong super sweet strawberry.
white banana = this is not as sweet and tastes pretty real.
red + white = mandrel sweet and not sweet at the same time a perfect combination.
yellow = very acid and clear lemon flavor.
white + yellow = grapefruit very tasty not very sweet or so not as sour as the yellow for selected.


It is very sticky and sweet. it looks very cute. It's hard to get out of the package. the packaging itself looks quite nice. The idea is very original and cute. A very simple but also one of the most fun DIY kits I've ever done. the rice has a very nice pattern on the upper side. nice that you can combine them /

yordi:  strawberry is my favorite fresh and sweet. The texture I found not that good.I like more harsher sweets.

I myself liked the rice best eaten the banana flavor was so subtle and smakkelijk.De texture did not bother me, I do love gummies alone I found it very sticky.
You have to just not eat too fast you get stomach ache.

And then it was gone!
XxxX Kaylee
Candy from: http://www.seikatsu.nl/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten