woensdag 2 maart 2016

Tsunacon 2016

Tsunacon

Yes I've been back to Tsunacon.
Also, this year was fantastic.
The dealer room was good again extended was there for everyone to find something.
I think this was a great advantage.

This year the check was moved to another place.
It was equally difficult after checking to know where to go was this was nowhere indicated.
Fortunately there were people my.
And after the escalator there was a security guard who also showed the way.

First we went right away to make room in the dealer because no of us were interesting activities.
In the dealer room I soon found something.
My first purchase was therefore a broken Asuna figure.
It was fortunately not so far broken and just easy to repair.
I also bought 1 figure.
1 alpaca.

I also had kit kats with green tea flavor, noodles and a www.mostcutest.nl surprise bag.

After this we went to the figure colecting lecture but this apparently did not happen.
We were going to sit down here.
So when a guy started talking about poopnoodles and afterpoop.
What the funniest ever was.
We laughed hard.

When we wanted to go to the tasting activity.
Unfortunately, it was not hell regrind.
The people of these activities were started early so everyone thought they had yet to begin.
Here we have met very nice people.
Which we note have walked around all day.

After this we went to eat noodles.
I myself have not bought noodles because unfortunately I had already made me money already.
I could have someone to taste and I must say that the chicken noodles were quite tasty.

After this we went to the photo shoot of www.nozlan.com .
They also have fantastic weather photos this year.
So if their at the convention where you stand certainly going to go very nice people.

After this, the day was already over again.
It was fantastic Thanks for reading.
XxxX Kaylee

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten